Monday, August 31, 2009

6 Things I Know About You





Ok, I'm gonna rattle your brain today with a blog that has NOTHING to do with me; it's the ugly truth about YOU. Yes, you, I know who you are and what you think and what you're going to think next. How's that for Monday Upchuck! Look at you; you can't even stop reading for your own good.

Six Things I Know About You

1. You’re a genius. There’s at least one thing you’re better at than anyone one else. Why even pretend that you don't know what it is that you're best at doing. If you don’t know what that thing is, go find out. Look under your nose, denseduff.

2. You care. You want to do more with your life than just work and pay bills. You want to make a positive impact in the world; maybe even never forgotten by being famous. Live the dream, do something meaningful with your life, all that stuff; if only you knew where to start.

3. You’re lazy. You spend most of your time doing things that don't make a hill of beans difference but you would never admit it to yourself if you even cared — you just sit here reading this rediculous blog, dying to click on my next link! Sure go ahead.

4. You’re vacationing on the fence. You don’t know if you’re good enough to succeed at doing what you’re really good at, so you go on devoting less brain cells to the things that could really make a difference — to yourself and others. But you do need to pay those bills, and you may even have a family to support. You’re afraid it would take too much work and time to do both right. You're a chicken.

5. You’re a hypocrite. It’s OK, admit it. Tell the truth and shame the Devil. Everyone is. We can’t live up to our OWN standards, and that eats us up. Society loves to hate someone else's hypocrisy, so pay no attention to the man in the mirror.

6. You suck. There, I said it. Thanks to #3-5, you aren’t doing your best at whatever it is you’re great at. You’re probably using less than 50% of your potential, and you know it. You’re spend most of your cranium capacity on replaying self-doubts. The people who are successful at doing what you want to do must have more talent, brains and discipline. Give up now.


Are you shocked by my genius yet?

Or did I tell you six things about me after all?

Instead of ending this with a list of six random bloggers I know, I’m going to “tag” six superstars whose ideas I ripped off who inspired the above, and stated those points much better than I could. If you’re looking for solutions to the dilemma presented herein, go check them out.



!!!
M

No comments: