Friday, April 04, 2008

The Week End!

weekend
...a picture is worth a thousand words...




Well its Friday and that concludes another week. 5 work days have come and gone. We are officially at the end of work and the beginning of play. I saw this picture and it sparked at least 20 blog ideas. I am sure it was even better for you...so I will let you blog on it instead.

Stop visual trespassing!
No voyeurs allowed!
I saw that; but it was an accident....
Uhhh, I can see you...
In case I dont see you, this is what I meant.

...and the list goes on.


We seem to have a fascination with the posterior and its sorted meanings. It's like the term "bad;" wouldn't you be so confusing if the same word didnt mean entirely different things .... or seeing the word blue written in pink....Do we worship the same things we use to insult?

!!!
M

1 comment:

Andrew Stanfield said...

Wow. 'Do we worship the sam things we use to insult?' Let's hope not.