Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Did You Know?



sexy pig

How do you feel about Pizzle Grease.....





Here is a term you may not be familiar with; I wasnt. My dearest friend, Tiny called last night and asked me if I had some. After crossed eyes and a snarled nose, a casual I-haven't-clue-what-you-are-talking-about uhhh stammered from my lips. I listened with anticipation to her odd story revealing a past I wasnt sure of any longer. Maybe I had been a victim of "pizzle-grease" afterall...maybe I had been an unsuspecting user.

So by now; you must be curious. Here is her story retold. Needless to say, its one of those "old folks used to" stories lost with time and progress. Here goes....nevermind; just click here.

!!!
M

2 comments:

Bendy said...

You do know that some spiteful woman was thinking about her philandering husband created this, right?

Tiny said...

Correction. What I asked was, "Do you know what Pizzle Grease is?" NOT "Do you have some?" ...."Do you have some?" implies that I need some or would like to borrow some. NOT!!!!!

:-) Tee hee