Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stop The Aliens!




I dont want to grow up



I love this picture. It reminds me to never take myself too seriously. While there are adult situations and responsibilities; I want to stay a kid in the sense of always looking at things from a point of wonder, always seeing the good, believing in magic, hoping for the impossible and looking forward to new things and adventures. I never met a hopeless kid; only hopeless adults. This picture does all of that. I found it at a great blog, Tom Wark's Fermintation blog. Some very interesting stuff and thought provoking on several levels. Isnt it odd that the sight of adults acting like children is so distasteful; and yet we all miss those days or wish we had the gonads to be that way.

Who says there arent aliens? Tin foil stops them from scanning and controlling our subconsciences. You would be amazed at how many people wear tinfoil.

tinfoil on heads


!!!
M

No comments: