Thursday, February 22, 2007

Eyes Without A Face

eyeless face


Isn't it odd that sight is typically what makes us blind? We judge others based on what we see and keep that judgement alive on the consistency of the repetition of those sights. Those sights in turn are accompanied by emotional ties that are typically forever liked to that sight. I drove in this morning listening to JackFM for a bit. Billy Idol came on; which has great music, actually the music may be better than the lyrics. Anyway, it just makes you wonder.... Are we more trusting of just eyes or do the attributes of a face confuse us?

Eyes Without A Face
~~~Billy Idol ~~~
I'm all out of hope
One more bad dream could bring a fall
When I'm far from home
Don't call me on the phone
To tell me you're alone
It's easy to deceive
It's easy to tease
But hard to get release


Why are we more offended from someone lying looking us dead in the eyes?
!!!
M

No comments: